safeUT TipLine

safeUT Followup


Home Prepared Foods

Under State law, as directed by the Weber-Morgan Health Department, home prepared or home grown foods may not be sent to school as treats for others. Classroom treats for birthdays or special occasions may be purchased from a commercial retailer and sent to school. Students may bring home grown or home prepared foods for their own consumption at lunch or for special classroom
occasions (ie. country reports).