August 3 - New Student registration 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Bring birth certificate, immunization records, two forms of proof of residency, and a picture ID
August 21- Back to school night 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
August 22 – First Day of School
August 22-25 – Early out schedule Students released at 1:15
You may log onto the WSD portal to view your child’s class assignment for the upcoming 2017-18 school year.
Class lists will be posted in the main hallway of the school August 7th.
WSD portal found here:
Chinese at Uintah Elementary 2017-2018:
A parent meeting for the Chinese Dual Immersion program at Uintah Elementary will be held on Thursday, March 9th at 6:00 P.M. in the school gym. This meeting will provide information on the program and how to apply. The application process is now online at: http://wsd.net/departments/education/curriculum/dual-immersion-programs Thereafter, the deadline for applying to the Dual Immersion program will be Thursday, March 23rd at 11:59 P.M.. No paper applications will be accepted. For any further questions you may contact Uintah Elementary at 801-452-4980.
Within Weber School District there are four language immersion programs. A seperate application is required for each program. If you would like more information about a specific program, you are welcome and encouraged to attend an informational meeting hosted by the school principal and a school district representative. Only students entering 1st grade during the 2017-2018 school year are eligible to apply. All applications are due March 23rd, 2017 by 11:59pm.
The Application Process
1. Carefully review the dual immersion application information packet found online.
2. Attend the information meeting if possible (not required)
3. Complete the application forms for the programs to which you would like to apply. Applications are due by 11:59pm on March 23, 2017.
4. Your application(s) will be entered into a lottery system. This system is detailed in the dual immersion application information packet.
5. You will receive notice by the end of day April 20, 2017 concerning acceptance into the program.